halloween ruki

malindamya

so i am about to use my halloween paintbrush and paint up my ruki and give her the mummy baby petpet

i tried to give her the petpet before painting her and all she does is scream ahhhhh get that mummy baby away from me!!

so do you think I need to paint her FIRST and then give her the baby?

i dont want to blow a paintbrush if she will never accept the petpet?

any ideas?!

try changeing the language. It should take it then.

EDIT: I will explain better. Change the language before you put the pet on. Then change to normally a chinese character then try to attach it again. It should show the pets name that you are trying to put it on. It should still show in english. If it doesn't work then change it to a different language until it puts it on. It is sort of like reading books some pets don't want to read certain ones but if you change the language it allows them to read it.

I know! To get my pet to eat specific things, or read specific books I've had to change the langauge a few times... mega annoying!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.