Firefox Update??

Awesome_Paul

Firefox has just been updated automacially to Firefox 2 (thats what it said when i logged on)

But every time i go to send a Neomail or use a Search bar a message came up stated that the information is going across a unecrypted thing and can be read by a third party

The message never appeared for Firefox 1 so is there any way to encrypt it or is this perfectly normal

Perfectly normal. I'm sure it does it here sometimes for some people, and it's all down to the security settings.

You know Neopets is safe, so if there's a "Don't show this again" button, click it. Then you won't get bothered again. :)

That used to happen to me the crypt thing, really irritating. "dont show this again" button comes to me too and wen i click it, the nxt time i come on, its still there. It takes a while for me to get rid of that. Yeah just mentioning lol.

Firefox has just been updated automacially to Firefox 2 (thats what it said when i logged on)

But every time i go to send a Neomail or use a Search bar a message came up stated that the information is going across a unecrypted thing and can be read by a third party

The message never appeared for Firefox 1 so is there any way to encrypt it or is this perfectly normal

I don't have the same problem that you did, but since I've upgraded to Firefox 2.0 I have a problem with Neopets. A small problem but it irritates me to no end.

When I go to my inventory and click on an item, the little window pops up (like it's supposed to) but when I click on another item (without closing the little pop up) the window is down on the toolbar. It USED to pop up and now I have to click the toolbar to reclaim that window or constantly click on 'Close and Refresh'

Is this happening to anyone else? I can't figure out how prevent that pop-up window from dropping to the toolbar.. :grrr: