Youtube

1998zachary1998

Okay I was looking at youtube. I wanted to try Hannah and the pirate caves because people in school play that game and it looks like fun, but the game has different levels, so I went to see how each level is played and how to beat each level. So on youtube I posted neopets. I came across very bad cheating where people ask for your username and password to email it to them. Is there a way to report these. If it is okay with the moderators I will post the link so more people can report it. I did report the link to TNT but they don't reply back.

Can't you just send them an email (via their contact me page) and just put the links in there.

Of course theres not really anything they can do unless they know who is making the videos (neo user name)//

Hmm.. You could report the videos on Youtube by yourself, but there are many. Another possibilty would be, that TnT write a message to Youtube, that they should remove all Neopets hacks related videos.

Ergh, the number of scammers out there are limitless. As soon as you report one, 5 others pop up :/...an unending cycle *sighs*. We just have to watch out for them ourselves I guess :)

And don't join any offsite links from neopets.

Once I joined one just by giving my e-mail and typing in a DIFFERENT password than the one I had on neopets and a different one than my e-mail, yet somehow, they still managed to hack in and steal 100k off of me. :/

I have no idea how or if neo can stop offsite abuse but have hear of cases where they hve taced the neo accounts of the wrongdoers and frozen them. wen you go to the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the page there is an option in the report abuse form for reporting someting that you have seen offsite.

I don't know if this is true, but I heard if people have a grudge against another user, they use their username (claim to be that person) then post on other sites asking for username and password posing as them only hoping they will be frozen.

IANAL, but I'm pretty sure that technically this issue would be up to Youtube's administration to handle (i.e. report scammers on Youtube). :yes: If they're smart, the admins could actually coordinate with TNT and do some IP matching automagic to track down the culprits.

I don't know if this is true, but I heard if people have a grudge against another user, they use their username (claim to be that person) then post on other sites asking for username and password posing as them only hoping they will be frozen.

One word: lame.

Seriously. Just plain scamming is pathetic enough...