advertisements during game play

bears54fan

While I am in the middle of playing neo games, the advertisements on the borders change, and while it does that, it interrupts game play. Down at the booton of the screen, I can see a different address bar changing to go along with the ad, but I don't have time to copy it. This has just started happening within the last couple of weeks. Any suggestions?

As the writer of TDN's aforementioned tutorials, I'd just like to add that we'd appreciate being notified of any issues with those guides. :yes:

Yea just check your installed programs list to see if it's there, or try to draw in your browser by holding the right mouse button...

If not! Then just re-install it. Not sure what would have happened with it since it works just fine on my side. :)

Quite frankly, the IE7Pro issue seems just plain... weird. I'll investigate it further if I can reproduce it. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, so you're using IE8! That's one step closer to solving the issue: the changelog for the latest release of IE7Pro (2.4.7, from just a few days ago), lists one of the bugs fixed as an IE8 startup issue. You might want to try the newest version to see if it fixes your problem. :yes: