Let's creep out from under the table...

kaltes_bueffet

Hello guys,

My name is Marcel, I come from Münster (that's in Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia), I am 16 years old and im playing the guitar for like 1 1/2 years. I'm playing Neopets for like 2-3 years now. I'd like to say, that I was very stupid, so my first account got frozen, so my second were, because of inept accountnames. Well, forget about that. So, I started all over again 9 months ago. Btw: I can play now several themes on Neopets games (as example ICM and Black Pawkeet Slots, which are easy but nevermind). So, if someone want the tabs on any neopets theme, I might can figure it out for you, just to say, because I already learned all the standard stuff and on guitar (like Behind Blue Eyes, a few of Reinhard Mey's songs, all of the Tenacious D Songs, etc.) and got very bored. =)

If you have some other questions, please feel free to ask ^^

Btw: My Neopets-Account is "kaltes_bueffet", which is german and means "cold buffet".

I already know the Rules and read the FAQ ^_^

Wow I love playing the guitar as well (mine is accoustic). Of course its broken right now, I need a new machine head! :( *sigh*

I'd love tabs to Black Pawkeet Slots! :)

Oh and welcome to the forums ;)

Hey =) You know Monkey Island, that's so nice :D

I'll pm you for the tabs.

Germany is a nice place to live, yes =) But I think I will leave Germany later. I got a accoustic too :)

Here foretaste of a tab =)

Black Pawkeet Slots:

e 5 5 7 8 7 5 7 0 0

e 7 7 8 10 8 7 8 5 5

e 10 10 12 13 12 10

e 8 8 10 12 10 8

e 7 7 8 10 8 7 5

(Find the timing by yourself please :D)

If there are questions or you want some more tabs please feel free to pm me ^^

/edit: It's standart tuning (EADGBe)!

I played every single Monkey Island Game. 1-4 and the first episode of the new one.

It's such a nice story, I love Lucas Arts Games like Sam & Max, Monkey Island, Maniac Mansion (Played both, but really loved Day of the Tentacle :D), Zac McCracken and Loom.

In my opinion, the rankings of Monkey Island games are:

1. Monkey Island 3 (especially because you first heard Guybrush speak, no midi anymore (which is fine), nice graphics, changing gameplay (First Adventure, then 1 vs 1 'Battles' ;), then Adventure again). The only thing, which messes the game is that Ron Gilbert (the writer, programmer and director of the first two games) didn't worked on it, because he left Lucas Arts before.

2. Monkey Island 1 + 2 (sharing second place :))

3. Monkey Island 4 (the first time I played it I was 10 or something and couldn't understand the Swamp of Time, so I stopped playing. Completed it now. The controls are bad and I didn't like the graphic change :/)

You need to play the second episode I played it the day it came out! :) so much fun !!! :D I found it easier than the first in some parts though for whatever reason :P lol

I completely agree with your assessment (I really hated MI4 -> the controls are just terrible, (I actually did like the swamp of time though lol)

Ya I often wonder if MI would have taken on a different story line if Ron had stayed on (there are sooo many theories about that!!)

Lucas arts games in general are so much fun!! :) I havent played loom yet, I def. need to check that out!!

I'll try the second episode later =)

Yes, the events while you were in the Swamp of Time were so funny (Guybrush meets himself and he can kill himself :D) but I just don't understood it.

There is a goodie from Loom in Monkey Island 1 ^^ The seagull in the kitchen, Scumm Bar :)