Finally!!

stephie23

After trying forever I went to Geraptiku,

rareitem.gif

EEP!

What in the world was that? You look down to discover you'd planted yourself right on top of a Petpet. Poor thing. You wonder how it got here.

Wait a tick! What's that under the Petpet? You shoo the little critter away and open the small box that almost escaped your notice.

toy_ger_snowglobe.gif

It's no massive treasure, but it's better than nothing. With all you've been through, you decide it's best to quit while you're ahead and you quickly make for an exit

BUT UNDER THAT --> Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Geraptiku - Deserted Tomb' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

THE REAL TREASURE! OMG I am so happy

--EDIT:

Immediately after:

Congratulations!!!

You have won 50 Neopoints!

You also win a Tchea Fruit

YOU ARE A WINNER!!!

You Win 111 Neopoints

plus the following items...

codestone5.gifgrf_worm_burger.gif

What a lucky board :)

Congrats on the great day! That's happened to me before on Neopets. One time for two weeks I won all sorts of prizes, from secret lab maps (from RE's) to winning a job coupon worth 400K (from the Wheel of Knowledge), to winning 20K several days in a row (from Buried Treasure). :)

Congrats on the great day! That's happened to me before on Neopets. One time for two weeks I won all sorts of prizes, from secret lab maps (from RE's) to winning a job coupon worth 400K (from the Wheel of Knowledge), to winning 20K several days in a row (from Buried Treasure). :)

Awesome! That's happened to me with the job coupon and a pb from the fruit machine before too :)Though my luck only lasted 1 week :D. Do you think there's a set week for every user o_O...

lucky week...XD one per user.

wow you guys have had some pretty good luck, and I thought my day was awesome (two 20k's in a row! wooooow)!!!

I want a gold job coupon (or the avie) from that darn wheel of knowledge! :(

As for how long it took me? ummm months! :P lol. I think about 4/5 months!!! Stupid thing. (Im sure you'll get it soon apollo)

Thanks guys! :D