Everything Club Penguin here

-Ryan

I have 8k unspent. XD

There was an event where almost every room had a stage playing diferent music. The free item were headphones.

Actually, non-members can spend tickets, I bought all the prizes (only 4 prizes), and I'm waiting for more items to appear.

I really hope there are new *CLASSIFIED MISSIONS* I finished all of them months ago. XD

EDIT: Are there any members who have gone to the Puffle Circus? I'd like to see what I'm missing out on.

Wait what? Where can I buy the items? *goes to check out guide*. I had like 2000 tickets! o_O

Puffle Circus is just 8 puffles doing tricks. Not too exciting. But they DO have a member only ticket shop inside where you can get a cool igloo, a background, and a suit.

And the band slam was so much fun but I mised the last one. I got a V.I.P pass and some instruments from the one before that though. =D

Puffle Circus is just 8 puffles doing tricks. Not too exciting. But they DO have a member only ticket shop inside where you can get a cool igloo, a background, and a suit.

And the band slam was so much fun but I mised the last one. I got a V.I.P pass and some instruments from the one before that though. =D

I know, I saw the guide ;) Thanks.

Nice, VIP passes! :D

Hey, you weren't there ==' at sabertooth I mean. :P

I'm thinking about asking my mom for a membership, chances are if I keep reminding her to talk about it with my dad, I might just get one! :D

Then I'll have a use for my 8k that I can only use for any new backgrounds. XD

I'm thinking about asking my mom for a membership, chances are if I keep reminding her to talk about it with my dad, I might just get one! :D

Then I'll have a use for my 8k that I can only use for any new backgrounds. XD

XD Cool. Hey can you transfer money on Club penguin ? If you get membership, I'd be glad to give you 10k :) I have nothing to spend it on anyways T_T Dumb membership. :P

I have ever background...XD already bought =='

I saw you at around 8 a.m. but you went inyo the extra games room and disappeared, Linda. I was the dude with the yellow hair, glasses, checkered shoes, and paint splatter shirt.

I came back at 8:30 but didn't see you.

I saw you at around 8 a.m. but you went inyo the extra games room and disappeared, Linda. I was the dude with the yellow hair, glasses, checkered shoes, and paint splatter shirt.

I came back at 8:30 but didn't see you.

Hmm seriously? o_O XD What's your username? So I won't miss you again =='

Well I'm on CP right now. at the snowforts on sabertooth.

Let's meet there between 2:48-2:52. :)

Hey guys. My igloo is currently a restaurant. What should I change it into?

Bazaar ;) Sounds fancier XD.

well I quit CP again :P...I might go on once in a while just to get pins and try to find rockhopper. :P

Meow, I'm going to post a time I'm on, server I like and looks of my penguin and give hints of the username. xD

Time: 3pm-3.30pm, as well as 10.30-11pm and 12am to 3am Sunday-Thursday, and I'm on for parts of the day between 3.30pm-3.30am on Friday and Saturday PST.

Server: Down Under is my main one

Looks of my penguin: Yellow. That's all. It has a fall fair background and a cotton candy pin on at the moment too.

Name: It has "Penguinkid" in it, as well as two numbers.

Other: I'm not a member, I'm a tour guide also.

That's all I can give without giving away my full username. xD

• 3 weeks later...

I love CLub Penguin! THe fall Fair was super fun, except that my membership expired when the fair started. :(

I have been playing for about 2 years now.

I love all their parties.

HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD OF THE NINJA PARTY? THE VOLCANO LOOKS PRETTY COOL!

i neeed to become a member again.

I finished that. But about the prize... Seriously? A pin? I'll never use that pin, I always use my old book pin.

Can't wait for the October party, sensei's party, the igloo contest, the new clothes, the halloween scavenger hunt, and the new igloo stuff though. I love October! =D