Everything Club Penguin here

-Ryan

XD It's okay. I'm just really lucky o_O...I don't know why but I keep on losing to people with lower belts than I, and I keep on winning with people with higher belts than mine. ==' Weird. XD

Yeah! During the medieval party! :D

Ooh, a CP topic!

I'm still a bit new, well, not really. I'm a tour guide and *CLASSIFIED* XD

I really like the carnival. I get to be the person explaining everything to my friends who also play Club Penguin.

Same with helping them with *CLASSIFIED INFORMATION* (sorry, I can't help myself but say that)

Ooh, a CP topic!

I'm still a bit new, well, not really. I'm a tour guide and *CLASSIFIED* XD

I really like the carnival. I get to be the person explaining everything to my friends who also play Club Penguin.

Same with helping them with *CLASSIFIED INFORMATION* (sorry, I can't help myself but say that)

Ohh yes, I'm a tour guide and -CLASSIFIED- too. :P

And Stephie, orange penguins are a colour of penguin. I think.

EDIT: Oh, I just logged in for the first time in agessss.

Also, random question -- which servers do you play on normally? I like to play on Down Under and Kosciuszko cos Aussie stuff rules! :P

'NOTHER EDIT: Wow, playing CP again in the Fall Fair brings back memories of last year. Good times, good times.

Ohh yes, I'm a tour guide and -CLASSIFIED- too. :P

And Stephie, orange penguins are a colour of penguin. I think.

EDIT: Oh, I just logged in for the first time in agessss.

Also, random question -- which servers do you play on normally? I like to play on Down Under and Kosciuszko cos Aussie stuff rules! :P

'NOTHER EDIT: Wow, playing CP again in the Fall Fair brings back memories of last year. Good times, good times.

XD I'm a tourguide too/moderator.

Umm, pm me the information. The time, server, and your username please :) Thanks.

I really wish I was a CP Member, all I ever really do on CP is play games, participate in events, play Card-Jitsu (kind of pointless, I'm already a ninja), or work on old *CLASSIFIED INFORMATION* XD

I'm enjoying the fair though, mostly the prizes, but I really enjoyed the Music event, there was more to do (other than watch penguins dressed up as Hannah Montana sing).

I really wish I was a CP Member, all I ever really do on CP is play games, participate in events, play Card-Jitsu (kind of pointless, I'm already a ninja), or work on old *CLASSIFIED INFORMATION* XD

I'm enjoying the fair though, mostly the prizes, but I really enjoyed the Music event, there was more to do (other than watch penguins dressed up as Hannah Montana sing).

XD I know! I'm not a member either. I have 13k unspent =='. And I'm a ninja now yay! :D

What music event?

Well, we can't spend the tickets right? They're for members only? o_O

XD I hope mission 11 comes out soon. :/

XD I know! I'm not a member either. I have 13k unspent =='. And I'm a ninja now yay! :D

What music event?

Well, we can't spend the tickets right? They're for members only? o_O

XD I hope mission 11 comes out soon. :/

I have 8k unspent. XD

There was an event where almost every room had a stage playing diferent music. The free item were headphones.

Actually, non-members can spend tickets, I bought all the prizes (only 4 prizes), and I'm waiting for more items to appear.

I really hope there are new *CLASSIFIED MISSIONS* I finished all of them months ago. XD

EDIT: Are there any members who have gone to the Puffle Circus? I'd like to see what I'm missing out on.