Dr. Sloth vs Lord Darigan,a fight question

PrairieDuck

Depends. What do they have to fight with? A ray gun would come out on top of almost any other weapon if only because it can be shot from way way over there, and much faster than a bow and arrow, which is really the only other distance weapon you'll find in Neopia if I'm remembering right. No weapons and Darigan would win, hands down.

Well since neither fights fair (both will be cheating I assume) .... it could very well end in a draw

------

Now if the pirates decide to help Darigan then obviously Sloth would lose.

Dr. Sloth's been around longer, he's the major villain of the site and is more inventive, in my opinion.

Of course, he's also the type of guy who consistently has his plots destroyed by the adorable fluffy animals of Neopia.

Tie, I suppose?

Darigan. I mean, haven't you EVER seen the Darigan Sword of Death before? Darigan would beat the pants out of Sloth with just that. Other weapons to his advantage are the Darigans Staff, the ever so mighty Darigans Shield of Malevolence, and the Darigan Gauntlet of Doom, not to mention the Darigans Orb.

That's if you're talking about a fight with weapons... if you're not, then Darigan would still win anyway. :P

SMALL PRINT NOTICE SO I DON'T GO TO COURT: All weapons mentioned above cannot be used by us, so don't even think about buying them. Sign here, please.

Wow, I love your post, of course you would list a billion battledome experts.

*everyone thank the battledome expert for coming in today* *claps*

^_^ guess its settled, darigan wins! wooooo

Darigan. I mean, haven't you EVER seen the Darigan Sword of Death before? Darigan would beat the pants out of Sloth with just that. Other weapons to his advantage are the Darigans Staff, the ever so mighty Darigans Shield of Malevolence, and the Darigan Gauntlet of Doom, not to mention the Darigans Orb.

That's if you're talking about a fight with weapons... if you're not, then Darigan would still win anyway. :P

SMALL PRINT NOTICE SO I DON'T GO TO COURT: All weapons mentioned above cannot be used by us, so don't even think about buying them. Sign here, please.

I know! Darigan pwnz! Sorry dr. sloth. Even if you made an awesome ray, Darigan will still beat you :P

Im pretty sure I explained why sloth would lose in a pirates vs. sloth forum, so I think this applies as well ... (I should be nicer to sloth, he's been pretty good to me lately - maybe he's trying to BUY our support... hmm)