Draik Day is Approaching!

Jenny ^_^

I find it funny that Royal Draik's have golden teeth. I never even noticed it until I saw these plushies.

Perhaps we will discover some new Draik colors/eggs soon?

XD...I still can't believe draik mps are selling at around 12mil these days. Didn't they used to be 10mil? o_O...

They USED to be 1mil, if you go back far enough. XD That's the only reason I have three of my four(the fourth was a pet swap).

I wish they would come out with some new colors though. ): All of mine but Irmak are basic colors.

I find it funny that Royal Draik's have golden teeth. I never even noticed it until I saw these plushies.

If I'm remembering correctly, royal Draiks have gold rings on their whiskers. I think that's what they were going for, but it got kind of lost in translation. XD

They USED to be 1mil, if you go back far enough. XD That's the only reason I have three of my four(the fourth was a pet swap).

I wish they would come out with some new colors though. ): All of mine but Irmak are basic colors.

-

*gasps* Seriously? I don't remember them costing only 1 mil! o_O When was this anways? XD I wish I got into avatars 4 years ago *sighs*

Same, there are sooooo many avatars I would have saved millions on had I just gotten into them a bit earlier (and then theres avies i'll prob never get b/c of same reason -- see mspp, suap and all stamp ones)