How many defenders of neopia missions can you finish with a sword of Skardsen?

linda

It's a pretty good battle item.And the stats are decent.

I won up to Mission 10 only with some prickly potions on a level 1 pet(although the hp ranges in the 300s )but I can't continue because i do not have the snow beast as a challenger...

So i'm sure you can do better :)

Sorry Im a battledome newbie but ... what exactly is the sword of Skardsen and can it help me beat the meerca henchmen (also is it super expensive?)

As the helpful (and slightly annoying) Lion he is, he will now give you a link.

Sword of Skardsen at the tdnBP

It's a sword. A famous sword indeed. As for helping you win through the Meerca Henchmen, maybe: but you'll want to look at having high stats and other decent weapons in the set. :yes:

And if it's super expensive or not, well, it's a Hidden Tower weapon, so it's price will remain stable until it is retired. It is currently in the tower at 11mil.

As for the topic itself, if you're talking about the first one, it should stay nice until the last battle or second-last battle -- increasing stats and getting Burrow, Sink and Drain Life would make it last longer.

As for the second one, well, you probably wouldn't need to use it much, if at all, so it would also too be good in the last battle, providing that they don't add more to make it longer like the first DoN.

I think you were talking about the first one, as there wasn't a 2 mentioned in there, but I put both just in case.

Thank you to the super helpful Lion, (and thanks for the link, i forgot to check there!! lol)!

So far I've had no luck with the meerca henchmen (with my pet weeshoyru)... so Im raising endurance now... la la la