Darn You Tarla

eekabee

Cloud paint brushes again? My goodness. Mayhaps TNT is deflating it on purpose?

Aww man. I was one of the lucky ones that did get a cloud paintbrush (ironic since I was considering buying one earlier today..), but now I don't feel as special. I jest. I was amazed when I got it considering I rarely get anything valuable from the alert.

But like yishie said, there are a bunch of alerts during the day, so you are bound to get something.

EDIT: Wow today is my lucky day. I was searching for more paintbrushes in the shops and randomly got a Lenny Transmogrification Potion from a random event. :D

I was lucky enough to get the Cloud PB from the first alert of the day, and managed to sell it pretty much straight away for 52k. By the time I went to bed they'd deflated down into the 30k region! Can't complain though - it's the first item I've got from her that's been worth over 1k by the time I've managed to sell it.

Here's hoping she releases Gourmet Cooking For Your Pet some time in the near future. :P

Missed it. D: The only cloud pet I like is the cloud jubjub though. They're so cute!

really? I like the cloud shoyru, so adorable! :)

When my kiko got zapped cloud I hated it!! (the plushi is cute, but not the actual thing)... so cloud isnt a big favourite of mine.