Economy

-Ryan

Well, somewhat certain there's no active topic up for this so yeah.

Basically let's dicuss how the Neo economy is going. Seen a recent inflation? A deflation? Is there a stock right now that look like it will never go down? Discuss it here. For now, can we try to avoid the topic of Bonju though? D:

Yay! I was looking for a place to rant about deflation x)

I find the clothes shop as the easiest place to rs UBs, so it gets REALLY frustrating when a lot of people try to quicksale at the same time, which can cause hundreds of k to deflate D:

some of the wearables i've rsed have gone from 800k all the way down to 300k in less than a week. :crying_blow:

on a happier subject: MPC stocks are steadily is going up, I'm selling all my MPC stocks as soon as they hit 60 np per stock, usually I'd wait higher, but I have tons of stocks in MPC, so I'd rather not risk it :3 of course, they'll probably be high for a while I'm sure

I'm really frustrated at ACFI stocks, I never seen them go over 30 np -.-

That's why I don't RS anymore exceptfor special events. xD

And cool. I need to start stock marketing again.

I don't like the inflation of the Halloween pb. It went up 600k in just a few months. D:

I generally hate all inflation on pbs since I can't restock them x) (Well, baby, royal and darigan pbs can't be called restocks)

I'm predicting that the halloween pbs will be over 2 mil by halloween, it's a seasonal thing x), new halloween colours might be released and halloween pets are generally in high demand in the halloween season x)

Thats a good idea. maybe I should get into this whole inflation/deflation thing ... how much do PB's usually inflate/deflate? ... its pretty risky with some items though right, they can just as easily go down...

I am saving for a Halloween PB now cuz I want to paint my Lupe. I used the JellyNeo counters *pokes siggy* and I am going to try to get one for 1.3m I have saved upto 44% now. I wish that they dont raise the price :(.

I think the halloween lupes are super cool. They look like Werewolves. Taylor Lautner. New moon. *sighs dreamingly*

That's why I don't RS anymore exceptfor special events. xD

And cool. I need to start stock marketing again.

I don't like the inflation of the Halloween pb. It went up 600k in just a few months. D:

I hate the inflation too, I was thinking of getting this or the darigan pb for my hissi.

I generally hate all inflation on pbs since I can't restock them x) (Well, baby, royal and darigan pbs can't be called restocks)

I'm predicting that the halloween pbs will be over 2 mil by halloween, it's a seasonal thing x), new halloween colours might be released and halloween pets are generally in high demand in the halloween season x)

I'm thinking about that inflation too.

hmm maybe i'll buy one I really like the halloween pets anyways! :) they are so cool!!

They are!

well, for beginner pb hoarders, the ghost pbs would be a less risky investment, they're only around 100k each, and they can inflate to up to 300k in the halloween season

(well, don't blame if I'm wrong, just giving some advice from experience x) )

I also generally keep a few pbs of each colour in my SDB incase a new colour is released (usually, when a new colour is released the pb can inflate VERY quickly, e.g. when the spotted lupe was released, the spotted pbs inflated by around 500k)--> besides, what else am i supposed to do with extra neopoints

also, be PATIENT, don't expect them to inflate immediately (unless we're talking about avatar items, but that's different)

only hoard if you're ready to accept that you might lose nps and that it might take a while for inflation to occur, as well as the fact that the items might not sell

thats some good advice yishie.. key quest made pb's deflate. and apparently tarla is handing out cloud ... so those will deflate most likely.

The werewolves from twilight are much cuter than the Lupe Im afraid.. (

and technically they arent ACTUALLY werewolves at all

... book spoiler)