Sketch Chomby UFA

Viridian

Ooh, I'd love her, but I think I didn't come in time. Oh well! Congrats to who did!

Out of curiosity, I'm wondering why you are giving up such an awesome pet? did you run out of room?

Yea... I want to make space for the pet's from TDN(for avatars) and I'm afraid of side accounts, that my own account might be banned. I do have a side account, but... I don't know, maybe I should keep her. I didn't even think of that to be honest. I never traded one of my pets to sides, just adopted ones.

I'm not quite sure who was first myself :P Gasol wants me to keep it to october 1st and stephie was next in row.

Do you guys think I should send it to a side account instead? I love her very much indeed and didn't just want to pound her but wanted someone from here to take good care of her.

Yea... I want to make space for the pet's from TDN(for avatars) and I'm afraid of side accounts, that my own account might be banned. I do have a side account, but... I don't know, maybe I should keep her. I didn't even think of that to be honest. I never traded one of my pets to sides, just adopted ones.

I'm not quite sure who was first myself :P Gasol wants me to keep it to october 1st and stephie was next in row.

Do you guys think I should send it to a side account instead? I love her very much indeed and didn't just want to pound her but wanted someone from here to take good care of her.

Yeah, it's tough to even think about getting rid of a "close" pet, and whether you decide to put her up for adoption, or send her to side account, or whatever else, I'll respect any decision you decide to make :)

I'd send her to a side account! :) thats what I do with pets I love ... but if you do decide to put her up for adoption I'd love to adopt... LOVE.

Chombies are one of my favourite pets!

Aw.. I'll send her to my side account now and will make sure to tell this forum again when I really don't want her anymore..

Sorry about that! I didn't mean to give false hope, just didn't think about keeping it at all.

Yes, I agree that the chomby is too cute to pass up. Congrats on a safe transfer to your side!

:) Thank you for the comments.

I guess the topic can be closed now :*

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephanie* if you have any questions regarding this action.