Side Accounts

TFRobot

My main and sides accounts got frozen by multiple account abuse thanks to my friend to who thought in would be cool playing in my house.

I managed to get my main account back but yeah my side accounts and my friend's main and sides will remain frozen.

I was wondering if a unfrozen account is allowed to build new 4 sides since my 4 sides are now permanently frozen.

I have been seaching in the NT Editorial but there is no question about if an unfrozen main account can create new 4 sides if the sides got frozen too.

Could you please help me?

I think so, but I think you can only have like 4 sides and... Well if you don't use one of them anymore I guess you can create a new one so yea.

Why not, I'd say. But I'm not much of an expert with only one active side.

Sure you can. :) Just like you can create a new main after you've been frozen. (I am 98% sure of this :P). You could also try e-mailing TNT and asking them just to verify.... or just take the chance, its really up to you, but I dont think it would be an issue..

Hehe I'm actually kinda afraid contacting TNT O.o

You see there first time I contacted TNT about my frozen accounts, the first staff member who knew about my case sad that I "created" to many accounts and that's why NONE of my accounts would be unfrozen.

I send my inusse again hoping somebody else to help me and I got a reply for another staff member who kindy offered me to unfreeze one my accounts in change of the half of my nps and items and my pets would return to basic color. I agreed with this second staff member sice I only cared about getting my main unfrozen.

I'm afraid my inusse may end up on one of TNT's Rule kissers like the first one and may try to refreeze my account Dx!!!!

But yes.. my 4 sides are frozen there is no way I can access to them, I don't really think they may freeze me again for having 9 accounts (1 main, 4 frozen sides and the 4 new sides I may build)

Also my friend's main and side are frozen too and I don't really think my friend would get her accounts back since all our mains and sides were chain frozen D: