Game Scores

Jessica :)

When I do my dailies I usually play the same games (Bouncy Supreme, Petpet Cannonball, Kash Basher, etc) ..

but today I noticed that I wasn't getting the same amount of neopoints as usual! Is this a permanent change? Or is this even happening to anyone else?

I don't mean that I'm not scoring well hahaha I am scoring the same as I've scored previous times having gotten 1000 NP, except I'm getting like 300 NP instead o_O

ps, sorry if anyone reads this and thinks I'm a n00b hahaha I am just very confused !

TNT changes the neopoint ratios on games on every 25th of a month. It's kind of a pain when you're used to making 18k a day and are now making only 12k. You can find the game ratios on TDN's site under whichever game you're playing.

It may be a pain, but some of the games you were playing may go down, OR the ratio may go UP :) so a game that wasnt even worth while playing for np may now be worth playing! :)

No problem! There are some really helpful sites you can find if you google 'neopets game scores' or something along those lines.

There are some sites that compile the best games to earn max np each month, so you might find them helpful! :)

-I'd link them, but myself I hate using links due to the rise in CGers :(

When I do my dailies I usually play the same games (Bouncy Supreme, Petpet Cannonball, Kash Basher, etc) ..

but today I noticed that I wasn't getting the same amount of neopoints as usual! Is this a permanent change? Or is this even happening to anyone else?

I don't mean that I'm not scoring well hahaha I am scoring the same as I've scored previous times having gotten 1000 NP, except I'm getting like 300 NP instead o_O

ps, sorry if anyone reads this and thinks I'm a n00b hahaha I am just very confused !

TNT sometimes changes the nps ratios on games depending on how many people play it/ how much they make from it.