Regarding the Altador plot...

Tycho

I know, I'm eons late getting to this one, but since it's still open I figured I'd get it solved and get my avatars.

Regarding the Water puzzle....

I'm not sure what the goal is. Do I need all the little reservoirs filled? All the little tubes filled? What? ._.

Yes it can be repeated.

Remember that after 10 times of trying and it not working out you'll have to go back to the previous screen and try to heal it again or it won't work.

Ah, okay! Also, there are times when I click 'Check' and then the corresponding healing method, and it switches to needing a new one right away... >__> What does that mean?

)x I don't know what I keep doing wrong, the Skeith won't show up...

Whoop, solved. Now I'm on the Water Distribution Plant puzzle.... >__>

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double or triple post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If it changes to a new one don't do anything till on the minute that your ment to. It is really tough, it took me a few days of trying to get the hang of it (I'm a little obsessive!) But if you just follow the walkthrough excaltly you should get it. If its really not work it close your browser and delete your browser history and stuff to clear it all, then try again :) Just keep trying and you should get there :) (I'll meet you at the water plant! lol)

I actually -just- got it. Thanks everyone!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.