Lending out 78 Bone Sceptres for ITTPD Avvie

melissachaplain

Such a lovely gesture lending them out for free :)

I don't need it myself personally, I got the avatar when it first came out, but congrats to those who are doing it ^^

Such a lovely gesture lending them out for free :)

I don't need it myself personally, I got the avatar when it first came out, but congrats to those who are doing it ^^

yeah i like giving back to those who need some help. Ive had people do the same for me before so i want to give some back too. Especially everyone here at TDN. Theyre all awesome people who've been very friendly towards me :)

//bumpz? D:

I have set up the trades and neomailed the next person.

I went on vacation, sorry for the delay. x:

Thank you so much for lending! ^-^

no worries! glad you got the avvie! Grats! Thanks and if Strawberri can neomail me when she's got the avvie so as i can retrieve my items back thatd be great :)

Hi! My name's Linda. :D I've been lent FQD and Zdap for free before. I currently have an avatar count of 201 and I have more than 50 posts on TDN. :) I would never ever scam anyone (since there's really no point)=='. What's the point of getting frozen with the item you stole? That's just plain dim-witted XD.

Anyways, here's my info:

Neopets account: haruhi_suzumiyax

Thanks again! :)