New to the boards

Just popping in. I finally decided to join up to the boards, after using the TDN site for over a year now. Been back to Neopets for a while, I first started in 2003, but I forgot that account password and lost the email address. So, started out new two years ago, and am doing fairly well. I finally got a Hissi, and am torn about buying a Pirate or Desert paintbrush for her. My main pet is Almarka, a Darigan Kougra, who I'm saving up for the Gothic background from the Neomall for.

Selrine is my lab pet. At first I was aiming for Hissi, now I'm hoping for a Mutant Kau, which I think are cute, and would fit her supernatural theme. If I do get that, my next pet is going to be a speckled Lupe, which I decided will have a Tyranian theme. I'm wavering on sides, because there are so many cute pets out there, but I have trouble doing enough on my main.

And as people can likely tell, spelling isn't my strong suit. :)

Currently, I'm trying to get avatars, I'm up to 218, but the games left I'm pretty bad at, and the random ones are driving me up the wall. Other then that, several games I enjoy, reselling when I get in the mood to price stuff in my shop, and getting books and stamps when I can.