Weird/akward moments?

-Ryan

Keep it appropriate.

So yeah, I've done thi all the time on Newbie boards but i'd like to talk with you guys. You're all way more interesting than Neopeters.

I have a few.

Like my numerous stalkers. WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT A NERD?

Or when I staring at a girl I like while walking, hitting a tree, and rolling down a hill. Yeah.

Lulz.

Haha, I always thought you were a girl for some reason? If you are... ok then :D lol

What about when your walking, and you meet somebody who is walking in the opposite direction, and you both move out the way - but you both move the same way, and so on so you end up doing this little dance? Anyone?...

Once I walked into a glass door that said WARNING GLASS DOOR on it.

Also, I sometimes do impressions of people but people don't realise I'm doing them, and carry on as if I'd meant what I said - e.g. Me: "Oh my GOD I'm sara and I ALWAYS wear red" Other person: "Oh, I always thought you were called something else? And your wearing blue? Oh... you meant?"

THATS akward...

Pushing on a door you have to pull to open or the other way around with people standing right behind you. I do that a lot even if it says in giant letters, "PULL". :( Also saying something mean about someone else while they are like right behind you or standing right next to you without you knowing. xD

oh the stories I could share...

I fall down alot! :P actually.. a group of my friends and I we trip alot, so its kind of an inside joke! :) we've had a few really good moments.

Yeah I get that now :P I think its just your writing style is very articulate ;) lol

The other day I went to buy a really expensive ring for an important birthday and I had to wear gloves to handle it because it was that posh and I dropped it. Picked it up and it was all covered in fluff. The woman was furious because I didn't even buy it...

I did tell her I was clumsy...

Pushing on a door you have to pull to open or the other way around with people standing right behind you. I do that a lot even if it says in giant letters, "PULL". :( Also saying something mean about someone else while they are like right behind you or standing right next to you without you knowing. xD

THIS. ONE. THIS ONE, RIGHT HUR.

Except instead of just simply trying to push it, I ran into the door and fell to the ground. I am THAT clueless.

But the best part is, I did again. 10 minutes later. EXACT. SAME. DOOR.

Other awkward moments of mine include the past 15 years of my life. :yes:

Today me and my friend went to the movie theatre, and I'm quite clumsy.. so my friend is like 'careful don't trip' 2 steps later she tripped into me and we both fell -_- lol figures.

Oh I have a ton to share... Maybe one each time? XD

I have this good guy friend who has a twin (they look like copies from behind; the way they walk, hair, the way they carry their bags etc) and one day I was walking into the school gate, I saw what looked like him so I decided to scare him. I snuck behind him, and went next to his ear to shout BOO! After which I realised it was his twin not him! (His twin doesn't know me so he just gave me an odd look before walking off...) Everyone around just stared and his reaction made things worse @_@... I just hurriedly apologise and rushed to my class bench. Around ten minutes later I saw my friend and he just started laughing when he saw me and everyone in my class found out about the little mixup. XD

Not really embarassing but I've never mixed him up with his twin before and I lost the bet that I'd never mix the both of them up for the 2 years of schooling together ^^;;.

Thats hillarious!! That kind of thing happens to me all the time. My friend at University has a twin and I've waved to him and such and he doesnt really know me. So he either does the 'fake wave back' or just pretends he didnt see it! :P super embarassing!

A friend of mine is terrified of all insects and, especially, spiders. There was this one night that a bunch of my friends were over to play D&D. This guy was using a folding card table to roll his dice on. The card table usually lives in the basement, and I noticed a large spider crawling on it. He started freaking out about it. Being the type of person that loves all creatures (except disease-carrying biting insects), I scooped up the spider on a piece of paper and brought it outside.

I didn't notice that the spider had attached itself to the paper until I was back in the door, and I accidently dropped the page. It literally sailed toward my friend, spider still clinging to it, and landed at his feet under the table. He bolted from his chair and ran into the kitchen. I couldn't stop laughing, but I managed to retrieve the spider again and put it outside for good.

So Im out in the pool with my friend Krystle the other day, and there is this HUGE bug (I have no idea what it was - like jurassic park sized bug) on the umbrella that sits next to our pool. -it was prob about half the size of a large mans fist-

So I swim over towards it, and with the pool skimmer I hit it, it made the most horrific loud ear piercing sound I've ever heard, and then flew at me. I screamed (like a little girl) and fell back into the water!!!

It was super scary, but hillarious afterwards.

Lol everyone. And Stephie, that is awsome, did you find out what kind of bug it was?

I just remembered one. I accidentally spilled popcorn on my date at the movies. That's like failblog worthy. D:

Embarassing moments ftw! =D

I remember when I was like 7 or so, my dad brought our family to this Christmas party. So all the kids played hide and seek, and I was frantic to find the best hiding spot. So I ran into the study, and saw what looked like another corridor. Hearing the 'catcher' nearing the ending numbers, I rushed towards the corridor and WHAM. I slammed right into the mirror head first. Ouch. @_@. I had a nasty bump although thank goodness nothing serious. Half the adults rushed into the study from the main hall to see me sitting dazed on the floor. ^^;; All the adults started laughing after I mumbled something about a glass door (I still didn't realise it was a mirror despite my own reflection apparently -.-). As a result, I always check if the entry is a mirror or not nowadays. >.<

LOL guys, and no I have no idea what jarassic park bug actually was :P

Oooooh I have another funny one. One time when I went to the movies with my cousin Mary....

we were watching the previews waiting for the movie to start when a really really funny preview came on. It just happened to come on at the same time Mary had taken a big drink of her pop...

the people infront of us got a pop shower that day, and were none too happy about it!! :P