Before I use the potion...

C.A.V.

Ok, so I finally got a hissi morphing potion, and I really want to use it on my brand new pet I JUST made. But so the potion (and the 800,000 NPs that it cost) goes to waste, will my pet get banned for its name? The name is Blade_Spine.

I don't get it. What is wrong with the name? I don't see anything wrong with it. Am I missing something? Congrats on getting your potion, btw! :evo:

well if you are really worried about it you can message them, and they will let you know (prob. within a week or so..) But I dont see anything wrong with it really... :P congrats on the potion btw

I suppose thats true. but if you were a little more active you could have that np in a month. I earned 1.6mill this month. :) pretty much just from playing games... though ive slowed down considerably in my game playing.. I do have the habit of spending all my np. the most ive EVER had in my bank acount is 4 mill! lol.

link? I dont know it, but you can prob find it at the bottom of their page, with like.. contact me or something

I make around that as well. (sometimes cloaser to 30-35) Try using the stock market, its really hand when saving np, and dont sell below 20np a share (thats my strategy anyways).

Im not really good at games either, but its pretty simple to get a few that you can get 1000np on each time you play.

Yay! A new hissi in neopia! I have a hissi too and I love him!

Actually the halloween hissi is pretty creepy ... the darigan one isnt bad, the island one looks the best though!

(I really like the ice hissi as well, reminds me of snowy!! :) )