18 members have voted

1. 1. What do I do with my np?

• Avvies
    • Gallery
    • Dream pets
    • Save it
    • Other(explain)
    • (Late add)Lab ray for side account

Maybe I should've thrown in more detail.

I have an AC gallery that i've probably spent atleast 1mil and 20 hours on, I have two main and expensive dream pets, and by avvie collecting I mean getting lent BGC and then buying a Snorkle Snout and Bag of peanuts.

Other than that all I do i donate to my freinds.

Oh andI already have a lab ray and a lab rat. OOOOHHH! I could start saving for a lab ray on my side account.

ive been thinking of doing that!! I wish they werent so darn expensive to buy though!! -_- ugh.

Ya I really want to get a BGC too, I still havent found a lender, and with all the CGers out there Im afraid to go looking sometimes :( ... Maybe if I can save up enough np I'll be able to get lent...

Well I'm trying to do everything.

:D

First I'm saving for my dream pets (a faerie wocky, a faerie kacheek, a christmas uni, a christmas wocky) then I'm going to go for all the avies then a gallery (about who knows what!) and then I'm going to aim for trophies. Okay, the last one doesn't involve neopoints. :D

I had this problem with my old account a long time ago when I had gotten everything I had ever wanted and imagined on neopets. Eventually I just started randomly donating items to people. It made me feel good and I got a bunch of neomails thanking me. :-)

Unfortunately, that account was lost when I forgot the password. So, now I'm starting all over again.

I never see the point in galleries, mine is "My own personal beach" full of sand and old sandles... I'd go for dream pets first, then the avatars. Maybe you could even try getting onto the avatar leader boards? I always think avatars are a good option because there'll always be a new challenge!

I'd go for dream pets + avvies :D. By dream pets, I won't go all out to purchase a morphing potion which costs like a few million for a pet I want. Instead, I'd wait for the lab ray to work it's magic before painting it the colour I want XD. So the money's for the paintbrush!

As for avvies, I think since many of the items for avvies have seriously inflated prices, the satisfaction gained for me from owning the avvie is more than enough to make up for the money spent ^^.