Um, wow, aren't strangers great? o.o

-Ryan

I was chatting on the DC minions board today and an MIer came to ay hi and noticed that my pet's name was Vickels. I explained how i'm gonna paint him Darigan after I turn him into a hissi and she said that she had around 385k that she wasn't gonna use and gave it to me. You gotta love strangers. They donate to you, lend you Meowy and Chokato for free, and have interesting discussions with you. So, er, YAYYYYYYY!!! :yes:

Once I was asking for shops that had a certain quest item in them and somebody just gave me the item and sent me a message saying they just wanted to help. It wasn't even that cheap an item! (a couple of thousand neopoints) :) I love the general public

Will do Spehie, and yeah. They're so nice. And there's been alot of other random people who have donated to my Royal Shoyru fund. And that person who cut off 120k from the price of his Silver Shoyru mp when I was looking for one and only had 180k when they cost 300k. I didn't even realize it until like five minutes after I bought it. Such nice people. :)