For Those Still Seeking the SDB Avatar...

Masaryk

Instead of donating all of my junk to the Money Tree, I've started putting up lots in the Trading Post. So, for anyone still seeking the SDB avatar, see my trades and offer one junk item. Lots will be posted at random times of day, almost every day, and the trades will go to the first offer I receive. Usually, I will likely post one lot each day, but some days it might be more, especially if I start cleaning out my SDB.

Nice! I'll check it out when I have time, although I'm trying not to stock up on too much junk.

I've been working on this avvie for 15 months trying to get items that are worth some np, but

I think I'll definitely trade with you to help you out. =)

Nice! I'll check it out when I have time, although I'm trying not to stock up on too much junk.

I've been working on this avvie for 15 months trying to get items that are worth some np, but

I think I'll definitely trade with you to help you out. =)

Don't trade just to help me out!!!!! I'm really just trying to get rid of junk, and I thought I would help out the SDB questers in the process. Pretty much everything I'm trading away is stuff I would just donate, since it's not really worth stocking in my shop.

I might consider doing some lots of "better" stuff in the future, but I'm too lazy to go through my SDB right now.

Also, please only offer on one lot per day, so that other people have a chance too!

Don't trade just to help me out!!!!! I'm really just trying to get rid of junk, and I thought I would help out the SDB questers in the process. Pretty much everything I'm trading away is stuff I would just donate, since it's not really worth stocking in my shop.

I might consider doing some lots of "better" stuff in the future, but I'm too lazy to go through my SDB right now.

Also, please only offer on one lot per day, so that other people have a chance too!

xDDD Ok, I'll trade if I need it. =P And don't worry, I wont offer on more than one lot. =)

Ooh, that's a great idea. I should do that to. Once I get this Cellblock avvie. :K

I'm glad this is going so well. I've been noticing that my lots are disappearing instantly. I hope that they are mostly going to people here on TDN, but I can't be sure. Maybe, if you're interested in participating, you could post your Neopets user name (or pm me if you want to keep it private).

• 2 weeks later...