Ok, so i was warned...

DiamondZ

i was looking in neopets search bar and noticed that "7eX" wasn't taken so i jumped to it adopted a pet with that name then my pet got banned becasue it was offensive. can someone tell me what the offense was. im really tired and lazy to figure it out right now...

The only thing I can think of is the last two letters of the word... with the 7, it could be used as that.

That's the only thing that looks offensive to me.

They probably thought it was about....you know....:P

i think 7ex is more of little perverts seeing what they want to see, anyone who has ever used numbers instead of letters knows that 5ex is the only one that looks like that, 7ex is tex or Tex. some ppl refer to it as 1337 5p34k. I'm sure neopets wanted you to change it not of their own will but because little kids these days see what they want and tell their parents. It was not your fault don't worry about it. Neopets probably has nothing against it but what do you do when your paycheck comes from filling 10-15 year old's heads with adds and robbing their parents blind by making something called "neocash". The site just cannot afford anything that could cause them problems.