Briannac

Name: Brianna

Birthday:December 1st

Race/Nationality: White/American

Interests: Texting,Movies,Music <3

Education/Grade: 9th Grade

Post Your Current Mood: Happy

Your Favorite Thing To Do To Pass Time: Texting,Listening To Music

Do You Have Any Pets: Yes a cat named Boo (Because we found him on halloween)

What sex are you: Female

Whats your favorite color: Hot Pink,Baby Blue

Whats your favorite animal:Monkey

What you think of Tdn Forums:I love it <3

Whatever You Wanna Say About Yourself:I'm 15 I live & love life to the fullest,I have an awsome best friend <3

Hey there, and welcome to TDN Forums! We've already met on MSN, so I suppose I don't really need to introduce myself. :P

Well yeah, it's great to have a new face in our little community of insanity. :D Just make sure to validate your account (xD), read and follow the forum rules, keep an eye out for errant pie cannons, wear a tin foil hat at all times, and avoid any members that look like they might bite. :yes: Oh, and have a cookie. *gives cookie*

Enjoy the forums!

Hey welcome to the forums! :) Im sure you'll have lots of fun! :P

--> current mood: frustrated, + upset

Why are we insulting the fighting abilities of cows now? I like your avatar, I just got the new Monkey Island for Wii. Have you played it?

lol its a very very famous quote from the first one (prob before your time ;) )

Umm I havent played it on the wii, I imagine the controls are annoying there, you can use the mouse like the wii pointer, or the keyboard on the PC version (and the keyboard is WAAAY better).

ITS AWESOME THOUGH!!! :) I loved it, it threw me back to my fav. game (Curse of Monkey Island) ... I just cant wait for the next installment!!

lol its a very very famous quote from the first one (prob before your time ;) )

Umm I havent played it on the wii, I imagine the controls are annoying there, you can use the mouse like the wii pointer, or the keyboard on the PC version (and the keyboard is WAAAY better).

ITS AWESOME THOUGH!!! :) I loved it, it threw me back to my fav. game (Curse of Monkey Island) ... I just cant wait for the next installment!!

I can't believe I didn't make the connection! I'm 26, so it was not before my time. I actually just replayed Curse of Monkey Island about 6 months ago! Took a lot less time to beat it this time :king: . While we're on the subject, ever play a game called Full Throttle, it's the same kind of game. Different humor, but still awesome.