Why hello Black Hole Slushie. Where'd you come from?

Cassie

Does anyone know what the point of a Black Hole Slushie is?

I randomly found it in my inventory. I don't remember any even happening that gave it to me.

I know its worth a lot, so i don't want to find out for myself and find i don't like the outcome.

I do want to sell it

I searched it on the SW and didn't show up, so I looked it up on the TP. It's worth 175K. Nice find!

Since no-one has said how you got it, I will.

When you play Snow Roller, you may randomly get it while playing. I haven't got one myself, but I know of quite a few people who have.

It's worth a bit of pocket change, too, so it's a good thing. :)

When you play Snow Roller, you may randomly get it while playing. I haven't got one myself, but I know of quite a few people who have.

Seriously!?? ... oh wow! I'm totally going to be playing snow roller more often! :)

Oh my really? =o

Now I wanna try too ^_^

Did they have a specific score to earn that or can you be bad at the game and still get it lolz?

Oh my really? =o

Now I wanna try too ^_^

Did they have a specific score to earn that or can you be bad at the game and still get it lolz?

Nope, as far I know, it's random, you may get it anytime through the game. ^_^

Good luck trying to get it for both you and Stephie~

so do you need to finish the game? or can you just quit whenever and hope you got it...

As Muffinman said (that cracked me up. :P) it's completely random, so I suppose you can quit whenever and hope you got it. ;D Congrats on your slushie, and I hope you make a mighty profit. :)

i was playing snow roller, i always play to score 2000 because that's the 1000np mark. (I only play to get the 1000np on any game)

but what does it do? no one knows?

Mine is in the TP for 174. i want quick NP, should i price it really cheap like 150K??

I dont think it does anything, and is just for slushie collectors. :)

i was playing snow roller, i always play to score 2000 because that's the 1000np mark. (I only play to get the 1000np on any game)

but what does it do? no one knows?

Mine is in the TP for 174. i want quick NP, should i price it really cheap like 150K??

even like 165, and stay online at the time .... I go for 2000 too so I can earn my 1000np, guess Im just not lucky enough :( or maybe its just a really really rare event (like getting that darn snowager avie)