Neopia's Style Showdown

thejoker1986

If there is someone who does want to participate due to unavailable Neocash, so long as I have gift boxes and you are willing to reimburse me via paypal or the like, I'd be happy to buy and send some items for you. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who buys Neocash cards from my local CVS. Heh. Or if you don't trust me (seeing how you don't know me, so it is totally understandable), why not make that arrangement with someone you are more comfortable with?

I suppose I am just annoyed by everyone complaining because I am actually excited and interested in this, and it makes me feel like everyone is spoiling my fun. I am spending my own money and NP because it is fun and I feel like I have a knack for it. But as Phil said, it is all opinion. So everyone is entitled to saying how they feel. Pouting and yelling about it isn't going to do anyone any good, though.

Hopefully the extra time means that they will have a super spiffy plot planned. Kind of like how they push back release dates for games and movies.

Yeah, but even though I do trust you, there may be somebody on the boards (random name like....Alex?) and he/she offers to do this, and then scams you. Even if TNT freezes their account, they still gained that amount of money. And it may be against the rules to do that anyway. Also, some people may find it fun, and others may not. I just don't think it's right. It would also be a hassle for people around the world, and I don't see why they couldn't just give us a better activity. I wouldn't mind this activity if it was a side activity, kinda like the New Game Challenge. But the fact that this activity has its own board is really bothering me, because it means we probably won't have a new plot for a long time. :(

lmao. well we can make an altador board here, the people here are nicer anyway ;) ... but ya some people like to spend thier real money and participate in customization stuff... I just don't see why that has to come ahead of a plot :( ... (well I do, the real world is all about money, and this brings in money)... but still :( I don't want to have to wait until after winter to get a new plot.. (if we even get one then...)

Guess I can be added to the community of suckers when it comes to NC. I bought the tickets to play DD but have not purchased any for NGC (yet). Swore I would not buy the wonderworm (but I did and he has yet to morph!).

As far as this Style Showdown, I entered that as well. The prize is nothing I would have ever bought myself. I like the way my pet (kacheekie_bug) is dressed. The therory behind her is that she is ready for a night on the town, however the evil genie has her trapped in a globe! Doubting TNT will get that tho.

I do agree that the mall should be available to all tho.

Good luck to all who have entered, but I'm gonna win! 0:)

The Style Showdown thing actually annoys me. This must be another excuse for no plot. Some people have a lot of UC pets, some refuse to dress their pets, yet TNT is probably sitting in their office counting the money kids force their parents to use on virtual clothing. XD

But then again, I think people are going too far, I've heard a rumor on another forum that a bunch of Neo users from the boards want to boycott TNT JUST because they didn't release a plot. :eh:

Another one is that a bunch of people are not going on Neopets on August 3rd or 4th to see the number of people online go way down. I just find that ridiculous. Chances are that a bunch of them are STILL going on to see the low number (if it happens). So at some point we should be giving TNT credit for actually updating the site everyday and trying to entertain us incase they ARE releasing a new plot, some websites only update once a week and only had one plot or none.

The rant is over, by the way. :laughingsmiley:

Some people have a lot of UC pets

Oh yes, the unconverted pets. Can't forget about them! I wouldn't mind as much if this was a side activity, and the plot was the main activity.