Yay!

Lyndsie

Splat-A-Sloth

Score: 500 NP: 940

(Scroll Down) Your score is being reviewed by staff. If it is deemed valid, you will receive your Neopoints and go into the hiscore table.

This was so random. I accidently clicked before I ment to, but that message popped up on the game. It scared me half to death at first, but now I'm seriously excited! :D

Ooh! Awesome for you! I hope that your score goes through and is worthy of a trophy.

I had this happen with Feed Florg. I got the avatar, but I was a handful of points shy of getting a trophy.

Congratulations! I hope you get a trophy. :)

Your Splat-A-Sloth score has been accepted!

Hi lyndsie911,

Your score of 500 in Splat-A-Sloth has been reviewed and accepted.

You have been awarded 940 neopoints. If you qualified for an avatar, that has also been awarded.

Yay! I have no idea if/when I'll get a trophy, but still, just to get the max score is awesome!

Dude thats awesome! Congrats :thumbsup:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congrats! Has your score been reviewed yet? Because I don't see a trophy on your lookup. :(