Cost:// Valin the Quick (TCG)

Scharlet

I know I already made a board similar to this, but now I'm really really stumped.

tcg_ice_0094_UV09.gif

Valin the Quick (TCG)

Wow.. I got this for about 1oo,ooo in an auction... um... I have like no idea how much it's worth. At all. Zero zip Zadda. All I know is that there is one other in the trading post that says 'Only One' as it's price. Well... I'm number two now. How much is it worth, and any tips on selling it?

I had a similar problem with a wearable I received from a BK code - I was one of the only ones & didn't know how to price it.

My suggestion is 1) wait until you see more (which could take awhile), or 2) set your own price. I would say if there are only 2 on all of NPs, why not start off asking for 10 or 15 mil? You could even ask for more if you really want.

Good idea though to advertise it on the boards if you're going to do that. Otherwise, others will start to advertise their's for cheaper & you won't be able to get that price that long.

I had a similar problem with a wearable I received from a BK code - I was one of the only ones & didn't know how to price it.

My suggestion is 1) wait until you see more (which could take awhile), or 2) set your own price. I would say if there are only 2 on all of NPs, why not start off asking for 10 or 15 mil? You could even ask for more if you really want.

Good idea though to advertise it on the boards if you're going to do that. Otherwise, others will start to advertise their's for cheaper & you won't be able to get that price that long.

Thanks ^^ I might attempt to start it at 18 million, I doubt I'll ever sell it though -sigh- Still, amazing profit if I did =D

18 million? I think that's a little too much, start it at 5 million, and just hope from there. :)