Cost:// Potato Chips on a Paper Plate?

Scharlet

Hello. I've just completed a Snow Faerie Quest, can't remember her name for the likes of me. AND she gave me 1,119 NeoPoints and 'Potato Chips on a Paper Plate' I was furious at first seeing it for I had spent ofer 2o,ooo on the stupid quest. But I went to check the price in the shop wizard, and there was none to compare. On the Trading Post, there was only three other 'Potato Chips on a Paper Plate' and they all said OFFER and none had a definate price. I went to Jellyneo's item database, and there isn't a price on it. So I'm asking all of you.

How much is 'Potato Chips on a Paper Plate' worth?

Is it one of those hard-to-sell restocking items?

foo_potatochips_plate.gif

'Potato Chips on a Paper Plate'

Care to Neo-mail me?

Scharlet

Actually there does appear to be some on the Shop Wizard for 40000-80000NP!

While the item rarity does not seem to be too high, the item was released within the last month and that is probably why you can't find many! Since it is so new, you'll probably be able to set the price yourself (and if something around 80000NP works, that's well worth the money you spent on the quest :))

Actually there does appear to be some on the Shop Wizard for 40000-80000NP!

While the item rarity does not seem to be too high, the item was released within the last month and that is probably why you can't find many! Since it is so new, you'll probably be able to set the price yourself (and if something around 80000NP works, that's well worth the money you spent on the quest :))

Thanks Very Much ^^ -Runs off to the Trading Post-

Lucky! That's like a 60k profit. :) I do recommend that you sell it now, or more will come out, and it'll drop in prices because it's less rare.

Lucky! That's like a 60k profit. :) I do recommend that you sell it now, or more will come out, and it'll drop in prices because it's less rare.

I spelt like 2o,ooo on the question and I just sold it a day or so ago for 5o,ooo ^^ But hey, profit is profit

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.