Joint projects on neopets

lovedwallflower

hey guys :)

do you know if TNT would allow a joint project? me and my brother would like to join forces to create the ultimate coffee gallery *insert random evil laugh*.

We've agreed that the account hosting the gallery would be mine but the gallery would be ours. is this against the rules?

hey guys :)

do you know if TNT would allow a joint project? me and my brother would like to join forces to create the ultimate coffee gallery *insert random evil laugh*.

We've agreed that the account hosting the gallery would be mine but the gallery would be ours. is this against the rules?

If you're both operating from the same IP I think there is a high risk of getting frozen (using multiple accounts just to gain NPs or something...)

I still think you can get frozen even if you have different IPs though if large sums of NPs./items transfer in a one-way fashion from account to account

Neopets is pretty mean with the freezing :(

ya or maybe e-mail TNT about it... as long as your sending items and not NP to one person I think it would be okay. That's not really much different from guild run gallerys where they get mass donations from people. Maybe you'll have to make it a guild run one?

Here is what I would do:

Make sure that you and your brother don't share the same email address. This would be a sign of side accounts.

Make a new account, using either emails, and from your own accounts, you can send gallery items to it.

Although emailing tnt would be the best option.

It should be alright, as long as you have different email addresses.

Just say you're accepting any donations in your gallery and then have your brother gift them over to you, and then you give credit, so it'd look like he just was a kind guy and helped you with your gallery.

Nope, me and my brother play on the same computer and we've never had any problems. Having more than one account per IP address isn't a problem. TNT probably knows people have family members that also play.