Neopian Book Award Guide

Utena

Does anyone know if there are any guides out there for people who are aiming for a neopian book award? Like say a list of all the books from (basically) cheapest to most expensive?

Thanks!

Most of the guides I've found are out of date. Spankaroonietwo (http://spankaroonietwo.com/) is a pretty good resource. You can manage a list on the website that shows which books you've read and which you have yet to read. They also have several lists of books in varying price ranges. Hope this helps!

EDIT: Oh, I didn't even think of this when I posted before! You can also go to http://items.jellyneo.net/ then select Book or Booktastic Book as the category, then sort by price.

You can definately use the guides suggested by jess, but I would like to forewarn you that getting the neopian book award takes a lot of neopoints. I have never taken the time to calculate it, but if you are a relatively poor neopian I would suggest buying books slowly, rather than going for the book award as soon as possible.

I currently have 13,000,000 neopoints and a several things in my safety deposit box to sell. I certainly don't plan on using up ALL my neopoints on getting this award, but this is something I've wanted to do since Is started playing 5 years ago, and I've already read 500 books just kind of naturally through the years, which puts me 1/4 way there, granted it's the EASY 1/4!

I would suggest using spankaroonies site. That is my guild. It is a pretty good database. And since it is a book guild they then to update the books pretty often. The prices might be a little out of date but its pretty close.