New plots

cobble-stone

Does anyone have any slight hint of a new plot? I think the altador plot is getting worn out and TNT needs to make another one. I mean really the Altador plot has been up for who knows how long! So i think they need to take it down and need to at least make a small plot.

Your opinions?

Maybe.

They shouldn't close the Altador Plot, some people still need to finish... *coughcoughMEcoughcough*

You really want a small plot though?

I mean, the Petpet Park plot last year was terrible.

Besides, with the NGC, the Cup, DD AND GMC as all the annual events for this year, I don't think it's happening any time soon. :(

The Altador Plot is meant to be an always-open mini-plot (meaning it keeps running even when there's a full-scale plot going on), and I kinda like it that way, although the constant help requests do get a bit tedious. :P I'm pretty sure TNT has an approximate schedule for its full-scale plots, so we can look forward to a new one soon.

*is a plot fanatic*

I do look forward to a new plot, but I do agree that the Altador Plot should stay open for people who haven't finished it yet. I know I'd be mad if I wasn't able to finish it, and they suddenly closed it. I look forward to a new plot that gives me avatars. :P

I agree, I've never finished any plots (other than altador) ... and I really regret that now! :( They've said a new plot is coming for soooo long now.... I really hope it comes soon!! :(

They should open retired plots for people who didn't START NEOPETS WHEN IT STARTED T_T

No, that would be unfair to those who do have the trophies/avatars.

Those avatars are very rare, so for the people who DO have them, it marks that they are a veteran, in a way.

A plot would make people happy, but since TNT are all for the NC Mall, that will probably have something to do with it. <_<

Oh a new plot would be lovely. Isn't that "a voyage continues" or something from the coming-soon page a reference to a new plot? (not that it would mean that anything is coming anytime soon...)

As for the old plots... well, I thought I had done them on an older account but I must have cancelled it. I found the word for my old side, but it had nothing on it at all. :( not even a single avatar or a shop!

{points at my other threads where i have said this repeatedly}

i seriously think they should do more with the alien aisha's, and lord cass, heavens why not even vira while there at it? they have SOOOO many villans and they dont reuse any of them really other then dr.sloth, dr.sloth, dr.sloth. its repetitive. they could at least try to aim for someone that isnt exactly a old evil but still evil and center a plot arround them..... some ideas.

<jelly world>

why not make a plot based arround jelly world make it a ""offical"" area.

<krawk island vs shenuku?>

maybe a war bettween pirates and ninjas they could so easily milk that.

<mystery island>

mango pango goes missing and its our job to find him.

<faerie land>

ive been spouting this and i even mentioned to tnt {via submit ideas} this plot. return the evil aisha commander have him steal everything from the hidden tower and make a whole plot arround that. why? theres NEVER been a plot for faerie land! {that i at this moment am aware of}

<terror mountain>

two words for this idea of a plot. GLOBAL WARMING. XD

xDD

Global Warming plot!

Awesome, as long as TDN have a guide if it's about helping the Mountain from melting with puzzles. :P

If it's a war against the sun that Neopia never had... sign me up! =3

The Voyage Continues has been there since the beginning of time, and I doubt that it signals a new plot coming. :(