New to TDN

Rooc

Well, I've used the site for my dailies for the past couple years and just now decided to go ahead and sign up. Mainly to keep track of what avatars I have and have yet to obtain, which is an awesome feature. I'm trying to get two avatars as I type this actually XD But I guess I should tell you guys some stuff about myself.

Despite my current 4-week-old account, I'm certainly not new to Neopets. I've been off and on since the site began but I officially started playing April 2003. I've been scammed out of my account once and managed to get TNT to give it back to me. The account that I had gone to after that was then frozen by no fault of my own (I was trying to warn people of a scammer and it was me they thought was trying to scam others) and lost a beautiful draik and a gallery of gross and spooky foods because of it. I saved up 700k for that draik (unbelievable now, isn't it?) and I don't think I have what it takes to save up millions of NP now for one XD So, I invest my NPs in Lab Ray maps. I'm always zapping and scrounging around for avatars otherwise.

I'm 19 years old (20 in November!) and I'm still just a child at heart. Offline I spend my time doodling, watching shows like Law & Order and King of the Hill, and taking care of my pets. My family has two cats, two dogs, two bunnies, two goats, and one bird 83 I'm starting college in the fall and I guess you could say that I'm a bit nervous. I've been told that it's far from being like highschool but I dunno. I'm a shy person really so I just hope I can make some friends and pass my classes.

I guess I should be getting off here since it's almost midnight, so I hope I can be a good member of TDN and yeah 83

Bye!

Why hello there! =D

Avater collecting sure is addictive XD I am not too crazy a fan but I try to get those I can get my hands on =D.

Sad to hear about the frozen account =/. I'd be devastated that happened to me... You cna always try slowly to get a draik once more or pray for the lab ray to work its magic :). Either way, there are many other things fun to do on Neopets and you can use you goals as a motivation for daily spamming of neopet games!

I understand how you feel about going to college @_@. I'm probably going in next year and even though I'm still stuck in junior college, I am anxious just thinking about it! All the applications, new environment etc... Not to mention trying to get scholarships and perhaps going overseas...

That's a lot of pets o_O. How on earth do you keep them away from each other!

If you need someone to chat to, just feel free to pm me or neomail me =D. (You can address me as Melesa/dita) Hope you enjoy your time here!

Once more, welcome! XD

Thank you 83

Ah, that was a long time ago and I've since gotten over being frozen. Right now the lab is my best bet; trying to save over 10 mil NPs is something I don't have the patience and skill for xD I recently traded a UC grey kau for a island draik, and I'm hoping to trade the draik for either a krawk or a very awesome BD mara hissi. Hopefully it'll all work out.

I'm hoping to get my own lap top for college so I can hope online in the middle of writing papers and stuff. It'd be nice but yanno how it is today, money is always tight 83

That's aweful! Your poor Draik!! :( Its always so hard to move on from an old account. The account I have now isn't my first either, I wish I could get my old one back... I started playing neopets the year it was created (waaaaay back in elementary school) I have fond memories of playing on it during free time in computer class *sigh*

Anyways welcome (sort of) to TDN forum! :P I too am sort of new to it, I use TDN all the time, but only recently have begun using the forums :)