Why I love lutari beads!

Strawberri

Two weeks ago I didn't even know what lutari beads were... but since I bought my three green beads and three red beads I've been getting a lot of RE's. And the best part is that about 2/3 games I play get the score boosted. The beads will pay for themselves eventually!

Has anyone else had good experiences with them?

I only have one green bead, but the random events are sure paying off! Plus the occasional NP boost helps too. :) I plan to buy some more beads later on, when I have reached more of my goals.

That is very true. I have gotten more random events, and more important random events. (secret lab map pieces, faerie quests, etc.)

Yeah, I got lab map peice #2 in an RE today, sold it for 155k, bought a pinata, got the avvie, and am now gonna donate the leftover 50k to my freinds Draik fund. Pretty good day overall. :yes:

I have 3 blue, 4 yellow, 2 green and 2 red. I feel like I get more RE's or I used to when I added the beads (recently I havent been getting many). I also get my score boosted quite a bit. (its 25% - 2 beads) Also sometimes I get a discount when I buy from shops.

- green beads increase the game i believe, they do not increas RE (each bead does a different thing, i really dont remember which is which anymore, im sure theres a site somewhere...)

Green beads do increase the games for me at least, but I've heard that each bead increases your luck.

Hmmm, it would be interesting to see exactly what each did, but I doubt TNT would ever release such information ... if they did I'm sure certain beads would skyrocket in price, whilst others would drop...

How do you get lutari beads? *embarrassing ignorant question, I know*

What you're going to want to do is google them to find out the exact names of the beads there are 4 buyable types. Then you just shopwizard them (though most you'll need to buy via the trading post)

I have two blue and a green, and have seen quite a few changes happening. My REs have not increased, but the ones I get have all been good things so far. I also noticed that I get more NP while playing games. I'm planning on adding more beads soon.

Let's say that you have 1 green lutari bead. I get a score of 1,000 in Kass Basher but the Lutari Bead raises it up to 1,100. Small raise up, but it'll add up when you buy more beads or play more games.

Let's say that you have 1 green lutari bead. I get a score of 1,000 in Kass Basher but the Lutari Bead raises it up to 1,100. Small raise up, but it'll add up when you buy more beads or play more games.

ya I have 2 beads so every once in a while when i score 1000 I actually get 1250. The message appears in the screen that tells you your score... it says something like... you earned 1000np but your talisman increased it to 1250

I have the same number of each colour of bead a Stephie, and I have found my results to be about the same. I also get a 25% increase in earnings from games (from my two green beads), and I also found that I had a huge increase in REs as soon as I added the beads, but I haven't been having as many lately. Of ocurse, I'm also not on Neopets quite as much right now, but it still feels like I'm having fewer REs propotional to the amount of time spent playing.

Maybe the bead colours are tied to certain months (for instance July = green). And maybe this month is connected to one of the colours that I have only two beads of. This is just random speculation. If I was in charge of Lutari Beads, it's something I would do.

How many beads did you guys have before you started noticing changes? I just bought one, but right now it's just one. Will I notice anything or should I be patient and bide my time until I can get more?

It depends on what bead you bought. Like ... the green increase payout you get on games ... so 1 bead 1000np=1100 2 beads 1000np=1250 .. and so on .. you notice them right away. I dont restock enough to notice the beads reducing the fees very often. but every .. maybe 4th game.. I get the increse in np

I love my Lutari bead. c:

I think I only have one, but it does the trick. :)

I get a few RE's that give me the extra thousands,

and I love the neopoint boost on games! ^_^

Is there a way to check how many you have by the way? ^^