Neopets loading problems on computers over house network

dommi

My girlfriend is having problems with loading neopets on her computers. It takes up to 10 min for a page to load she says. However, other sites work perfectly.

She first tried on her computer with FF and IE and then tried her laptop and got the same. She asked her sister to test and got the same results. This is a problem with the house network, I am certain. What I am uncertain about is what the problem is.

The last thing that she was doing before discovering this problem was she was continuously refreshing her inventory page while watching a movie. I am not totally sure about the details about her refreshing process, but that is what she was doing.

I know that neopets is working, because I am there now, and I am sure that you guys can too.

I don't know much about networking, so I (and she) needs help.

The only thing that I can think of is if such a thing as "network cache" exists, then maybe it is filled and needs emptying.

Thanks for your help.

I'm not sure if this will help, but maybe right clicking the network icon in the lower right hand corner of the screen and then selecting "Diagnose and Repair Connection" (it's called something like that, it's slightly different on different computers) will work. It works to fix miscellaneous problems on with my internet sometimes.

It's also possible that this is a problem with one of TNT's servers or whatnot. :yes:

Also, if she was streaming the movie, then I'd have a sneaking suspicion her ISP had a hand in the problem...