Snow Roller

So this weeks Better Than You competition is snow roller, it is not a particularly hard game, just long so I decided to give it a go. About 3000 points in the game starts going realllly slow, my computer lags but it was seriously ridiculous, so after about 10 minutes on the same level with the ball barely moving and extremely slow reactions I refreshed another tab on the bottom of my screen, and when I went back to snow roller the ball was moving back to normal, so I continued to do this once every few minutes as it kept lagging, a little over 5800 points in while I was doing my little refreshing thing I somehow died, don't know how as my ball was huge. I'm so annoyed I was so close to winning the challenge. So this led me to be curious, what games do you find particularly frustrating to play and why, you all know my answer, now I want to hear yours.

For me frusturating games include the Buzzer Game. *glares at the techo "master"* One day, that Buzzer Game's going down. After I achieve a score higher then 25.....;)

For me frusturating games include the Buzzer Game. *glares at the techo "master"* One day, that Buzzer Game's going down. After I achieve a score higher then 25.....;)

OMG I HAAAAAAATE the buzzer game!!! I did FINALLY manage the avie, the feed slorg one (I forget the name...) I'm never going to get the avie for that one... :(

Aye, Snow Roller is a bit hard. However, by barely trying I get about 4000 points. Stay positive though, the challenge is still up, and I'm sure it's obtainable.

No game in particular makes me angry, although both of my daily games, Meerca Chase II and Splat-a-Sloth are annoying. Meerca Chase sometimes doesnt go your way, with only Yellow Neggs, leading to a really low score even though you've been going for a good 2-3 minutes. And with Splat--a-Sloth... i get either a cold streaks or hot streaks. Sometimes the first three tries I hit the Sloth puppet.. and then the next day it takes about 20 tries for me to hit it.

I don't know about anyone else, but I was trying for the Chia Bomber avvie, and I realized that I'm HORRIBLE at that game! It's so hard T_T

About 3000 points in the game starts going realllly slow, my computer lags but it was seriously ridiculous, so after about 10 minutes on the same level with the ball barely moving and extremely slow reactions

Funny, I figured that'd make it easier for the game to be slower (I was quietly wishing that the whole time I was playing lol)

But let's see...frustrating games...as everyone has said the Buzzer Game

Games get a LOT more frustrating when you are going for a high score, especially games that involve a lot of chance (or at least I tell myself they involve a lot of chance to encourage meself to keep trying :X)

Anyways, this list might get long and hyperbolic:

Dubloon Disaster (STOP APPEARING RIGHT UNDER ME MINES)

Meerca Chase (See Dubloon Disaster)

Bilge Dice (900+ games and no avvie, plus they ALWAYS get 24s)

Coconut Shy (Not only are the odds really bad, that laugh...that HORRIBLE laugh...)

I agree. Coconut Shy is horrible. Once I get the avatar, I'm never going back to that quiggle again. *shivers*

I didnt even know there was an avie when I got it! :) ... I still play coconut shy now and agian :P lol... im hoping now for an exploding coconut....

cheese roller was a PAIN to get!!! Im not really good at game avies in general.. i dont have many! :(