Count Von Roo question~

Blue_Flowers_Forever

Ok so I have a quick question about Count Von Roo dice game, you know how you can roll two dice and if you win both times you get an avatar?

Well when ever I play he only gives me one dice to roll, even though I win the first roll and my active pet is level 16...

Is there some other requirement to roll a second dice?

Thanks in advance! ^_^

Ok so I have a quick question about Count Von Roo dice game, you know how you can roll two dice and if you win both times you get an avatar?

Well when ever I play he only gives me one dice to roll, even though I win the first roll and my active pet is level 16...

Is there some other requirement to roll a second dice?

Thanks in advance! ^_^

Ya, and if you win you get 2 levels, if you lose you lose 2 levels. If you tie you roll again, and go for 4 levels, I did that and that's how I lost the avie the first time. The second time I lost the avie I tied, and waited till the next day, and it still remembered my tie from the day before! :( ... luckily I have the avie once again! :D hehe. To avoid losing the avie, once you get it, if you get a tie, the next night you roll go in with a different pet! :)

How can you guys stay up for that though? I mean here, it's like 2-3 AM and I know that my parents wouldn't let me stay on neopets for an avatar. *pouts* Now I have to sneak on. xD

How can you guys stay up for that though? I mean here, it's like 2-3 AM and I know that my parents wouldn't let me stay on neopets for an avatar. *pouts* Now I have to sneak on. xD

Well, it's around 2-3pm of the new day here in my country.. :P

Well, it's around 2-3pm of the new day here in my country.. :P

*is jealous* the 12pm is 3am here where I live, its brutal staying up!! But in the summer I work till midnight anyways, so its just another 3 hrs!! :P my parents don't say anythign anymore, but they used to... now they're just used to it! :P lol