Squirrels or Beavers?

-Ryan

Squirrel vs Beaver  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which are cooler? Beavers or Squirrels?

• Squirrels
    • Beavers
    • A combo of both. Like that picture in the first post.

I just got back from camping, and my campsite had the best squirrel EVAR hanging around. It was so curious about everything. It kept running across the picnic table while we were getting supper ready, it would climb the outside of the dining tent, it went in the car to explore, and it even tried to climb my husband's leg while we were eating. I got a few pictures, but he was mostly too quick for me.

The beavers, on the other hand, built dams, which lead to one of the trails being flooded, so I didn't get to do as much hiking as I had hoped.

lmao. I love it. That was actually my pet beaver. See I sent it to attack you since you love squirrels so much

*BEAVER POWER* WOOOOOOOOO

Actually, I like both squirrels and beavers equally.

Since I'm firmly sitting in the "Canadian" camp, I have to love beavers. After all, they build the dams that make the swamps where the awesome swamp donkeys (moose) live. And they're on our money. I mean, how cool is that? No one has squirrels on their money, as far as I know.

But squirrels are pretty awesome too. They're really agile climbers. One of my unfortunate nicknames in high school was "Dances With Squirrels" since I was very much a nature girl, so I'm obliged to have a soft spot for squirrels too.

thats right !! :) beavers are cooler b/c they are on our money! :P (therefore moose are equally cool as they too are on our money .. hehe) + the cute little polar bears on our toonies. and the cute little birds on our loonies!!! :P

i just realized we have lots of animals on our coinage! :P lol