how high do you think it will go?

~Mike~

gif_desertfan_staff.gif Desert Fan Staff

This item went retired yesterday when the new game challenge started and they are not longer available by playing dice of destiny. Yesterday I bought a few of them at 300 nps each and today 24 hours later they are minimum 600nps.

Was wondering if anyone has any predictions. And yes I know the item does not officially say "retired" but they are no longer available and as far as any game challenge has been they are unofficially retired.

In case you haven't seen this item yet it is wearable.

/edit july17th 2 days later already worth 800 nps minimum

Ooh, that's an awesome hoard job. :) I think in the next months, it will go up a couple neopoints, and if you're willing to wait a few years, it might even be in the UB range.

gif_desertfan_staff.gif Desert Fan Staff

This item went retired yesterday when the new game challenge started and they are not longer available by playing the dice game. Yesterday I bought a few of them at 300 nps each and today 24 hours later they are minimum 600nps.

Was wondering if anyone has any predictions. And yes I know the item does not officially say "retired" but they are no longer available and as far as any game challenge has been they are unofficially retired.

In case you haven't seen this item yet it is wearable.

Nice! Thanks for the update, I'll have to pick a couple up ...

I love hoarding these little fans. Plus, there are a bunch of newbies selling them for like 200 NP, so they're pretty easy to hoard.....for now. xD

I love hoarding these little fans. Plus, there are a bunch of newbies selling them for like 200 NP, so they're pretty easy to hoard.....for now. xD

I bought a few at 500np, and then found one for 1np!! :D woohoo lol

Yeah I don't see the meridell shields going much lower then 1000 nps anytime soon because they are harder to acquire than the desert fans(harder to beat AAA) and they look way better. The Shiny Meridell Shield will probably surpass the Desert Fan Staff by a ton when it retires.

Yesterday I hoarded quite a few of them and some of the prices were around 600-700, but today as I was hoarding more of them, I was astounded to see that they were 800-1000. If they keep increasing by 300NP, by 2010 it'll be in the UB range! :)