Spend or Sell?

Quin

Hi guys, I have been collecting any kind of food for a loooong time, but especially candy and baked goods. But I have realized the impossibility of creating a gallery (my ultimate goal) of all the foods in Neopia :P So I've already sold all my non-Baked and non-Candy items.

Currently my gallery is dedicated to candies, but 'm not sure if I should make another gallery/combine it with Baked stuff. I'm getting attached to all the baked delights (many of them gourmet foods), but... My gallery is kinda big, at least according to my standards, and it's getting quite costly to upgrade it's size.

So, opinions wanted! Should I sell the Baked stuff, or keep collecting it?

Sell. I think Galleries are kinda pointless, especially if they're too broad. I think just candy is fine. Save the money for something else- maybe a krawk, or help some struggling member out with their dream pet and do something nice (:

Sell. I think Galleries are kinda pointless, especially if they're too broad. I think just candy is fine. Save the money for something else- maybe a krawk, or help some struggling member out with their dream pet and do something nice (:

Lol, personally I think Krawks are a bit overrated... I would like a prettier pet. No offense to you! And thanks for the advice :D

I would sell the baked items. Galleries seem to be better when they stick to one single theme. :) And you can probably get some good nps for the gourmet foods.

I would definitely make a gallery, for the sole reason that money...being money, can be hoarded, but what do you have to show for it in the long run? I could go on, but heres an article i wrote for the TDN fan guild, dedicated for people deciding on the gallery. http://www.neopets.com/~solitare_fox

I think you should make a gallery for the baked goods! you never know... you might win the spotlight! :) ... it doesnt even have to be complete, look at the winners from before... :)

I think you should make a gallery for the baked goods! you never know... you might win the spotlight! :) ... it doesnt even have to be complete, look at the winners from before... :)

There's a gallery spotlight??

I had no idea :O

There's a gallery spotlight??

I had no idea :O

Wow really! I can't believe you didn't know that! :P lol. I've not applied for it yet... I need to work on my gallery before I do that...

Heh, well I suppose that's what I'll be shooting for then. Thanks so much for letting me know! :D

PS

To all who said I should keep my stuff, your advice came too late. I've already made more than 1mil on the things I sold... But I've kept some special items that I genuinely like. Thank you all for your advice though!

:D at least you made money....

then i suppose someone should close down the topic,it's been solved...:D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephanie* if you have any questions regarding this action.