Nopets has been burnt into my screen

-Ryan

You know how when you're on Neo, it very faintly says Neopets at the bottom of your screen? I guess i'm on Neo so much it burn't into my computer and even when i'm not on Neo, I can see it o.o

I might just be insane though, equal chance...

Actually I had a really similar problem with my old laptop. One of the things I had been using one day kinda got "burnt into" my screen. It's not actually there when I take a screenshot, but no matter what sort of window I moved over that "burnt" section of my screen, the burnt stuff would show up. I wondered how the heck that could happen...

Sucks that what got burnt in for you was a Neopets logo though, lol.

I've heard this happen on some TVs, where a TV's station's logo gets burnt into your TV. x_x

LCD stands for Liquid Crystal Display. Pretty much, does your screen look a bit like a LCD TV? :laughingsmiley:

I don't know much about this stuff, lol.

That's really cool, though. xP

hah that is no good, I always play in a windowed screen and it is moved around whatever i'm doing at the time, watching a movie or playing another game at the same time.

I would recommend that for people who are worries about this happening to them as well.