A new forum member hoping to become a content writer!

Hi guys! My name is Steph and I am new to TDN forums! I've been lurking for years (yes years!), and have FINALLY registered!

A bit about me - I am an adult Neopets player *shock!*, and have been on Neopets for over 9 years (although some of my accomplishments may not make it appear as so, haha!)

I love to meet new people & consider myself pretty friendly! I also love to read and write, which is why I am applying for a Content Writer spot (one of the driving forces in my decision to create a TDN forum account).

Feel free to introduce yourself - I'd love to meet everyone around here! Talk to you soon!

Hi!

Welcome to the TDN forums (even though you've been lurking for years!). Like yourself, I just joined recently even though I've been prowling around here for a while. =)

I love to write too! I hope to someday see some of what you write so that I can learn from you, and best of luck at getting the Content Writer spot!

Hi!

Welcome to the TDN forums (even though you've been lurking for years!). Like yourself, I just joined recently even though I've been prowling around here for a while. =)

I love to write too! I hope to someday see some of what you write so that I can learn from you, and best of luck at getting the Content Writer spot!

Sorry for the slow response! It's nice to meet you too! Thank you for posting & welcoming me! It's funny, it seems like alot of people are like us - where they wait to join one way or another :)

and thank you so much! I hope it works out!