5 things to do in neopets to make money fast!!!

~Mike~

1. Play games: Games like Kass Basher, potato counter, crisis courier, volcano run and moon rock rampage, which are fast and relatively easy to get 1000 np each play. Many players will have different games they are good at.

2. Play key quest!: A lot of people I find don't play this game enough! I have taken down some data, which is still a little early but in over 100+gold keys I have averaged out 10K (K as in thousand) np per gold key in prizes with your np's you gather aswell while playing. With 10 gold keys made a day that is about 100k nps(If you have enough time to get them all hah :))

3. Shop restocking: This is buying items from neopet's main shops and reselling them in your own shop for profit. This takes a little more patience but when you get good at it you can easily make over 50k in a little while. There are many guides for this around the web so I won't go into depth.

4. Do your dailies and your Esophagor/Edna/Snow faerie quests: Keep in mind that if either of the quest givers are asking for items worth tons of nps it is not worth it! You do get lucky sometimes such as once I was asked for a squishy brain wrap worth about 20np and received a prize worth 15k. There is no harm in checking them out every 2 hours or so.

5.Stocks!!!!! I can't really stress this enough even though me myself am sort of new to stocks. So far I have invested around 1 mill np in stocks(15k per day) and in 2 months have made 340k. It is relatively easy to make 15 thousand np a day and put them in the stocks by buying a stock valued at 15 np a share and you might not think that 340k is a lot but if we do some fast math. 340k/60days= 5,667 np per day. with 15Kx60days= 900k invested. Now everyone's success wont be exactly the same, I made the 300k off of 7 sets of 1000 shares but to make 5667nps a day from bank interest alone you would need about 15 million in your bank or something like that. So even though its not exactly for sure I think overall it would be safe to assume by putting your money in stocks and not your bank your interest is growing at least 15x faster then bank interest.

I hope this helps many players and that they can use it to their advantage. If you have any other comments you would like to add feel free or to share more knowledge with others. I might revise it later in order to make it a little more clear. Thanks for your time :)

While you have some good points here, I think playing games, at least for a beginner, would be the best option instead of branching off into such risky activities such as restocking and utilizing the Stock Market.

At the current moment anyone can get around 20-40,000 NP from a combination of...

-Petpet Catch

-Smug Bug Smite

-Kass Basher

-Meerca Chase

-Ultimate Bullseye II

-Volcano Run II

-Splat-A-Sloth

-Dubloon Disaster

-Math's Nightmare

-Tubular Kiko Racing

-Pteraattack

-Let It Slide

Quests and Dailies are nice to do in awhile, however the time consumption and the lack of profit from Quests makes playing games more appealing.

Restocking is a gradual gain, only working if you actually know what you're doing, while on the other hand, playing games gives you a guaranteed amount of NP without the stress of buying and selling. Mind you restocking is practically null without a decent internet connection, which also be said about KeyQuest.

The Stock Market is something that isn't always kind to everyone. People who put money into the Stock Market should realize that the NP could go up or down. It's all based on luck. Yes you can gain a massive amount of NP, but it's a gradual slow gain, and if you're on the opposite spectrum of luck, you're going to lose alot of NP, and there's no way of getting it back. I don't think any beginner should invest in it.

With the very very slim chance that a stock would drop to zero and be dead I don't believe anyone can really lose money if they buy stocks starting at 15 np a share. Sure they will go down but if you do not sell them below 15 you can never lose money, and they always fluctuate above 15 so I don't really see any risk at all and only the possibility for success. Even if 3000 shares of a stock went down to zero(ones that you purchased at 15np each) you would lose 45k but if 1000shares of a single stock jumped up from 15np each to 60 you would make it back, not that if happens extremely frequently but it does happen every couple weeks.

I like doing games to earn NP's. Even if it's just doing PetPet Catch and Fashion Fever and some easy games I enjoy like Meerca Chase.

Investing in stocks didn't help me much. I bought 5 years ago from stocks that were below market value, but most of them never came back to my purchase price whereas if the neopoints were in the bank I would be getting 12.5% interest.

Saving food and books has also served me well. Items that were almost free a few years ago are now worth big money. I stockpile all books, weapons and food as if they are retired they will increase in value.

I like the quests tip, Mike. I might go check some out!

I like doing games to earn NP's. Even if it's just doing PetPet Catch and Fashion Fever and some easy games I enjoy like Meerca Chase.

Investing in stocks didn't help me much. I bought 5 years ago from stocks that were below market value, but most of them never came back to my purchase price whereas if the neopoints were in the bank I would be getting 12.5% interest.

Saving food and books has also served me well. Items that were almost free a few years ago are now worth big money. I stockpile all books, weapons and food as if they are retired they will increase in value.

I like the quests tip, Mike. I might go check some out!

I aswell do love stockpiling items, I find I buy too many though. The reason i'm not as fond of the bank as other people is sure if you have 10 million, where most people interested in making money fast dont, you are getting 12.5% yearly

12.5/365= 0.034% per day and that's only if you are filthy rich :)

I agree with everything except the shop restocking, I find it too big a waste of time, I suppose if you've played all your KQ and normal games and have done your dailies... but more often than not I get excited when a shop restocks, and I buy things that look GOOD without doing my research, and I earn very little np.

Recently I've not had a lot of free time for neopets! :( SO I've just cut it down to making 15k a day, and using that to buy stocks at 15np which I wait to sell for 20-21np. :) Much better than the bank interest.

Personally, I know absolutely nothing about the stock market, so I stay away from it, but I agree with all the other points you listed. Especially for a new player the games are the best thing to experiment with; to find out where their strengths are and to see how much money they can make, and then stick with them.