Wheel of Mediocrity Help!

lovemochi

Apparently on the Wheel of Mediocrity, I got the Earth Faerie and she was 'supposedly' giving my active pet an increased level. Well it said that she was going to give my pet an increased level on an ability but my pet apparently 'had none'. Could someone please help me understand what this 'ability' she is talking about and if it has anything to do with Battledome stats?

This "ability" is a Faerie Ability (The abilities you get from using Bottled Faeries on your Neopet)

E.G. Using a Bottled Fire Faerie on your Neopet teaches it a fire move (I think Smokescreen the first time?)

Anyways you probably haven't taught your pet anything using Bottled Faeries

From what I've heard though, levels on faerie abilities do not affect them in any way so it doesn't matter if they level up anyway

EDIT: You can "level up" Faerie Abilities by using more bottled faeries of the same type, and you will get different, more powerful abilities

For example, using two bottled fire faeries will get you Smokescreen the first time and Fiery Roar the second time

The wheel will make your Smokescreen (Level 1) become Smokescreen (Level 2) but not give you Fiery Roar

And again, Smokescreen (Level 1) and Smokescreen (Level 2) aren't any different from eachother (so I've heard)

Basically you won nothing, even if you had a faerie ability :( Bummer.

This "ability" is a Faerie Ability (The abilities you get from using Bottled Faeries on your Neopet)

E.G. Using a Bottled Fire Faerie on your Neopet teaches it a fire move (I think Smokescreen the first time?)

Anyways you probably haven't taught your pet anything using Bottled Faeries

From what I've heard though, levels on faerie abilities do not affect them in any way so it doesn't matter if they level up anyway

EDIT: You can "level up" Faerie Abilities by using more bottled faeries of the same type, and you will get different, more powerful abilities

For example, using two bottled fire faeries will get you Smokescreen the first time and Fiery Roar the second time

The wheel will make your Smokescreen (Level 1) become Smokescreen (Level 2) but not give you Fiery Roar

And again, Smokescreen (Level 1) and Smokescreen (Level 2) aren't any different from eachother (so I've heard)

Basically you won nothing, even if you had a faerie ability :( Bummer.

Oh wow. Thank you for explaining to me about this predicament. What a useless prize I received. <_< I don't even use Bottled Faeries on my neopets.

Anyways, your explanation was extremely thorough. :D Thank you again! :king: