Advice on Zapping

Linddz

Now I wasn't sure to put this in neopets chat, or neopets help, but it's sorta a question, so I decided to put it here. Now, should I zap my blue poogle? I really want a msp poogle, but I'm afraid it'll change species. Any advice?

I don't think there is a way to increase your chance of having a pure colour change. I've been zapping a pet for 20 days now and the only things it did was change gender or have some stats up/down.

I've had a colour change once, while I've had a pet+colour change twice, so I think they happen equally as much.

well, if you want an msp that badly i dont think you should risk it because poggles are limited pets and its not like you can just go and recreate another one if it changes species. Also the chances of an msp colour change are very very slim considering there are some 40(?) other colours your poogle can turn into.

Okay, thanks for the advice (:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.