Altador Plot Solutions - Part 10

tiarazara

Can some one please help. I’m not sure I’m doing it correctly. I went to Magical Marvels shop and the current rate is 4.14. I then deposited all my money in the bank leaving only 414 NP. Went back to Magical Marvels I don’t see immediately see item of a scale figure. I refreshed the shopkeeper for at least an hour now I still don’t get the scale figure. :sad02:

My questions are :

1) Am I doing the above correctly? Deposit all my money in my bank leaving only 414 NP with me or should I instead go to my bank withdraw 414 leaving what ever amount NP available doesn’t matter.

2) By do so, would I immediately see a scale figure or I have to keep refreshing the shopkeeper until it appears.

3) Does that mean if I go to Magical Marvels shop I will have to go back to Magical Marvels shop to find the item or the item is either in one of the three shops.

4) The inflation rate keeps changing. What next? Do I need to do it all over again meaning withdrawing from the bank at the changed rate until I immediately see the scale figure?

Sorry for the lengthy questions. Your help is very much appreciated. Thank you guys in advance. :wub_anim:

1) If the rate was 4.14 then you must have only and only 414 NPs "on hand" (note the rate may change from time to time).

2) The item you need will cost the same amount of NPs "on hand". And there are 3 different objects if I remember well. You may "Buy" a scale or other object (chocolate coin, coin purse), as long as it is priced as the same amount of your NPs.

3) If you can't find any item that both price and your NPs match, then try at other non-petpet shop.

4)Yeah. If you saw a rate of 4.14 and then widthraw 414 NPs but when you get back the rate was at 5.15, then you need to widthdraw again until you're with 515 NPs. ^_^

LEELEEEEEEEEEEE I got it !!!!!!! Thank you so much for explaining well. Muak Muak Muak

Gosh so silly of me and wasted so much time ( hours) kept refeshing the 3 shopkeepers without changing the rates when it changes. Sitting and waiting endlessly for it to appear.

Thanks thank thanks.

ok I'm now off to my next mission. :)

Have a nice day