Darigan Sword Of Death?

What is the Darigan Sword Of Death?

I know featheralley owns it, and I know its worth more than 1 billion NP, and that there is only one in existence, and that its icons are unknown.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Weapons Testing’ to ‘Battledome Chat'.

Darigan Sword of Death - r101 [special]

This sword has three sharp blades at its tip that will cut through anything, even castle walls.

Category: Battle Magic

Release Date: April 21, 2003

This item was distributed after the Champions of Meridell Plot as a plot prize.

It is not necessarily worth 1 bil NP. It is worth whatever whoever owns it says it is worth, since there is only one. It is a priceless Neopian item. The current owner, however, asks for 1 bil NP. :)

It used to be owned by featheralley. It was sold to petrewon for this Darigan Gallery

^ All of what the person above me said.

Because of how many exist, it's just what the current owner says it is worth.

The icons have not been confirmed, but here is a link to the TDN Battlepedia DSoD entry:

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/ind...n/viewweap/186/

It has icons listed, but as they have not been confirmed by anyone, they are just a guess.

You can also read the reviews for the weapon on the link I pointed out above. ^_^

well its technically impossible to find out unless we can get our hands on one {hears the hahahahahahahah yea rights from here}

{edite}

i think i know what im going to do now for the rest of my neopets carrier. and thats going to be get my hands on that sword!!! {goes angry techo yelling this!!} XD

i know its impossible but i still have to try, its what keeps me going in this game is accomplishing the nearly insane and only things id try to do. im going to build up my chest and see what i can do to get my paws on that so we can test it. -.- not to mention i wouldnt mind haveing a insanely unique weapon. ^.^