Practice Team

Kosby

Just wondering why the practice team is back up again? My team is Mystery Island and I thought that we'd be playing Darigan today, but it's come up as the practice team instead. Does that mean that you can no longer send scores for YYB etc?

If you take a look at our report for today, you'll see that Dr. Sloth has been messing with TNT's automatic team match-up systems. So, none of this year's finals have been determined, and apparently, Roo Island has for no reason won the cup. :P

If you take a look at our report for today, you'll see that Dr. Sloth has been messing with TNT's automatic team match-up systems. So, none of this year's finals have been determined, and apparently, Roo Island has for no reason won the cup. :P

oh...haha. If only it were Mystery Island, then I'd settle for that and hope it doesn't get fixed ^_^ thanks!

Well, the finals glitch has been fixed now, so we can all play away!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Random Invisible Guy).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Random Invisible Guy if you have any questions regarding this action.